If you, like me, are ready to add a fresh bit of spring decor to your home, here is an easy DIY wreath. Its simplicity speaks for itself. Use indoors or out. (I like to hang some of my wreaths on the inside of my door, so I can enjoy them. After all, how often are you ringing your own doorbell?)
What You’ll Need:
- Metal floral hoop (19” shown here)
- Floral wire
- Wire cutters
- Silk greenery stems (2-3 types with different textures)
- Silk flowers
- Glue gun
- Metal “WELCOME” sign (optional)
- Cut greenery into individual pieces. Nip flower stems to shorten.
- Arrange greenery on hoop and wire in place.
- Continue layering leaves, then hot glue flowers on top of greenery to achieve desired effect.
- Fill in with greenery to cover any exposed wire.
“WELCOME”sign, and additional leaves on.
How are YOU adding a bit of springtime to your home? Please comment below and let us know. We LOVE sharing ideas.
And, when autumn and Thanksgiving roll around, you can switch it up with this one:
Happy Spring and blessed Easter to you all.