Women in their 40’s, 50’s, and beyond want to look chic. But most of us don’t have the bodies we had years ago, so what’s a girl to do? Chico’s to the rescue! Stylish, classic, affordable, and oh, so FABULOUS!
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art and cotton sweaters on Sanibel Island in Florida. Their friendly environment and unique styles connected with customers in a special way that quickly evolved into over 700 Chico’s boutiques nationwide, a monthly catalog, and round-the-clock shopping at chicos.com.
There are so many reasons to love Chico’s. Here are a few of mine:
- Chico’s knows what I want and crave: Color, styles, and fabrics that fit and flatter the body I have now.
- Chico’s understands my lifestyle and needs. (Traveling, casual wear, comfort.)
- One-stop shopping. Chico’s has clothing that can take me from beach, to picnic, to cocktail hour.
- Sizing. Chico’s unique 0 – 3 sizing gets me excited about shopping. When I’m trying on clothes and I can wear a single digit, of course I’m thrilled!
- Choices. I’ll just mention two words: JEWELRY and ACCESSORIES!
Don’t we all just LOVE Chico’s?
Recently I attended a Blogger’s at Midlife (BAM) Conference and Chico’s was one of the very generous sponsors at the event. I brought back items to raffle. Take a peek!
Heres how to enter:
- Log in with your email or Facebook account
- Leave us a comment (public or private, its up to you!)
The giveaway will end this Friday at midnight, so don’t wait!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
**This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Chico’s. We hereby release Chico’s of any liability. Winner(s) will be contacted by email 48 hours after the giveaway ends. If you have any additional questions – feel free to send us an email.