I recently heard a band play a song that the lead singer had just written, and he admitted that he was “inspired by the times.” I began to ask myself, “How have I been inspired by these times?” now that we’ve been dealing with a pandemic of universal proportions for almost two-thirds of our 2020 year.
During these life-altering months, how have your circumstances changed? How have you handled all the uncertainty?
How have you been inspired by the times?
Well, we’ve all certainly been learning nifty things
But, what have you learned about YOURSELF?
- Are you more patient than you thought? Less patient?
- Do you tend to complain rather than act? Or act rather than complain?
- How do you handle stress and uncertainty? (In healthy ways or more often unhealthy ways?)
- Have your priorities changed? How so?
- Have some things become less important to you than they
- Have you become more creative?
- Have you used your gifts or special talents to help others?
And in the midst of a paralyzing quarantine, did you take some unprecedented action–do something so drastically different–it could only have been “inspired by these unique times?”
We all have talents, we all have inspirations, we all have choices to make. How will you spend the rest of your 2020? Will you be inspired to create
Only you can decide.
Please comment below and explain how your life has been inspired, motivated, or changed. We always LOVE your comments!
Great Blog, as Always Sharon…something to ponder ! I have found my Spiritual Life has grown SO much deeper & stronger – more time to learn & reflect! It feels Good!💜✝️💜